Happy Friday! I'm going to share a card using Painted Poppies by Diane Lethridge. It's lovely!
Here are the directions to make this card.
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (147091)
Tools & Accessories: Painted Labels Dies (151605)
Designer Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP (151324)
Poppies Sequins (151325)
Card Base: Rich Razzleberry 4.25 x 11
Cardstock #2: Whisper White 2 1/8” x 4 3/8” for center piece
Cardstock #3: Whisper White 4 1/8” x 4 3/8” for inside card
Whisper White @ 2 x 3 (for greeting)
Rich Razzleberry @ 2 x 3 (for greeting)
Whisper White @ 2.25 x 2.25 (for front flower – die cut)
Rich Razzleberry 3.25 x 3.25 for die cut swirly circle
Seam Binding -- @ 15” – enough to make a bow
Designer Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP 7/8 x 4 3/8 (two pieces), 7/8 x 4 1/8
List steps here 1. Cut base from Rich Razzleberry.
2. Hold card in portrait position. Cut slits on each side of the front 1” wide, starting 1” from the end. Slit goes to 6.5” from the end and is 5.5 inches long. Use a pencil to mark the ends of the slit.
3. Hold card in landscape position. Score (on the end with the slit) at 1” all the way across. Score at 2” and 6.5” on the outside strips only. Score at 5.5 on the middle section only.
4. Attach DSP on the sides and bottom of the card.
5. Stamp the 3 images on measured white cardstock.
Grunge on the 2 1/8 x 4 3/8 white piece
Flower and greeting on small white pieces
6. Die cut the greeting, and extra Razzleberry piece
7. Die cut the flower and the swirly circle piece
8. Adhere the pieces using tape runner or dimensionals
9. Add bow and sequins as desired.
If you would like to download this tutorial click Download Painted Poppies by Diane Lethbridge for Tutorial Medley
I hope that you will try this project. It's so pretty!
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you'll be able to stamp something today!
FROM NOW UNTIL MARCH 31ST, ALL ORDERS $50 OR MORE WILL GET A DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SAMPLER WITH 24 SHEETS OF 4 X 6 PAPERS!!!! THINK OF ALL OF THE CARDS YOU COULD MAKE! I will mail the sampler to you after I get notification of your purchase. I just don't want you to miss out on anything. Here's a picture, but papers may vary.
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive