Stampin' Up! will have FREE SHIPPING on June 24th. Details at the end of this post!
The challenge was to use a punch on a card. I wanted to do something a little unexpected. So out came the Tailored Tag Punch and the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. A background was punched. Here's my card.
The base of the card is Thick Basic White cut to 4 1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5 1/2.
From the beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper, use the mostly Misty Moonlight and the mostly Mossy Meadow sheets. Punch with the Tailored Tag Punch. Use a piece of paper that is a little wider then the card stock, maybe 4 1/2 inches. Start in the top middle of the designer paper. Then punch the side pieces. Work your way down the designer paper fitting the punch in the available spaces. There is really very little waste. Do the same for each color. Glue these pieces to the card front. When finished, turn the paper over and trim any extra.
The tree is also cut out using the Beauty of the Earth designer paper that looks like wood. I used a blob of glue and a sponge piece to add glue to the back of the tree.
The tree leaves are cutting using DSP and the Beautiful Trees dies. Use Mini Dimensionals to add this to the card front.
The Beauty of Friendship bundle consists of the stamp set and the Beautiful Trees dies.
The saying that I used on the front is from the Pansy Patch stamp set. Stamp in Mossy Meadow on a 1/2 inch piece of Basic White. Trim the sides of the label and add with dimensionals.
Cut two birds from Cherry Cobbler card stock and add on dimensionals so that they appear to be sitting on the label.
Tie a bow with Linen Thread and add with a rolled up glue dot.
For the inside add more of the Mossy Meadow patterned paper punched. This is where I made a mistake and decided to let it be so I could show it to you. Learn from my mistakes! I should have stamped my tree before adding the punched piece. It would look better. The tree is stamped in Early Espresso. The foliage is stamped in Mossy Meadow. The saying is from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set.
If you need any supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't already have one.
For orders over $50, I would love to reward you. I am part of a group of demonstrators who each add a card with tutorial each month to our group. I will compile 15 of these tutorials for you for free. Please allow me time to get this together. I'll email these to those who qualify by the 20th of the month. Please use the Host Code 43CEPHZZ.
Visit my online store here and use Host Code 43CEPHZZ.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 USD / $65 CAD or more (before tax).
- If you or your customers are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 24 June 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 USD / $30.00 CAD shipping included) + tax.