Free shipping 12 am to 12 pm in your time zone! That's today!
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 USD / $65 CAD or more (before tax).
- If you or your customers are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 24 June 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 USD / $30.00 CAD shipping included) + tax.
It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It's number 670 and this week we have a sketch.
Start with a base of Thick Basic White that is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score and fold at 4 1/4.
The designer paper used for the larger pieces is from the Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper. The Night of Navy layer is cut to 3 x 5 1/4. The Crushed Curry layer measures 3 x 4 1/4. Did you know that the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder will fit perfectly on this paper? Match carefully and run through your Cut & Emboss Machine. Since this is a thinner folder you will need the base plate and the 2 clear plates.
The smaller pieces of designer paper come from the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper. The Night of Navy is 1/2 x 3 7/8. The Crushed Curry print if 1/2 x 3 3/8. Stamp on this strip with a saying from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set. Stamp in Night of Navy.
Tie a knot of Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon and attach with a glue dot.
From Night of Navy card stock cut 2 stems using the Meadow dies. First, I suggest that you use some of the Adhesive Sheets on one side of the card stock. You can turn your cut outs into stickers. It's easy to add to the card.
For the inside of the card, I had a little of the embossed designer paper left over. Add to the bottom of the card. Mine measured 1 x 4 1/4. Add a piece of a stem and a little butterfly.
Thanks for your time today.
If you need any supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't already have one.
For orders over $50, I would love to reward you. I am part of a group of demonstrators who each add a card with tutorial each month to our group. I will compile 15 of these tutorials for you for free. Please allow me time to get this together. I'll email these to those who qualify by the 20th of the month. Please use the Host Code 43CEPHZZ.
Visit my online store here and use Host Code 43CEPHZZ.