Today I have a free tutorial for you using the Dragonfly Garden bundle.
Isn't that beautiful! Here are the measurements and details!
● Stamp Sets: Dragonfly Garden (154411)
● Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss (133675), Whisper White (100730)
● Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
● Tools & Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies (152726), Dragonflies Punch (154240,
Ladybug Trinkets (154299), Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154881),
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897)
● Designer Paper: Dandy Garden 6” x 6” (154297)
● Misc: Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Glue Dots (103683)
● Card Base: Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
● Cardstock #2: Whisper White 5” x 3-3/4”
● Cardstock #3: Whisper White 6” x 2-1/2” (for punch and die cuts)
● Designer Paper: 3-1/2” x 1-1/2” (3 pieces)
● Inside Cardstock: Whisper White 5-1/4” x 4”
● Score and fold the Blackberry Bliss card base in half as you would if you were making
a normal card.
● Glue the 3 pieces of Designer Paper onto the Whisper White cardstock leaving 1/8”
border on the outside and in between each piece, then glue to the card base leaving
1/4” border on all sides.
● Using the Whisper White Cardstock #3, die cut the smallest of the Ornate Layers Dies.
● Stamp the dragonfly on the remainder of the Whisper White and punch out using the
● Color the dragonfly using the Light Calypso Coral for the body and the Dark Calypso
Coral for the wings. Color the wings with Wink of Stella.
● Take the Ornate Layer die cut piece, and stamp the “Thank you” sentiment with Tuxedo
Black Memento ink to the right instead of the center to leave room for the dragonfly.
▪ Adhere the dragonfly using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (Note: you may need to
cut the dimensionals in half or use the edges.)
▪ Add a glue dot or two to the bottom of the Ladybug Trinket and adhere to the
lower right corner.
● For the inside of the card, stamp the wild flowers image on the left side. Then stamp the
butterflies to the right of the flowers. Stamp the inside sentiment. Glue the Whisper
White to the inside of the card. Enjoy!
If you would like to download this tutorial, Download Tracey Dragonfly Garden.docx
For more information on my Paper Share, go here.