The Snow Wonder bundle has such a classic look. I told myself that I didn't need another snowman stamp, but I couldn't resist. I did need it! OK, I wanted it, badly! If you want a quick card, you'll love this one.
The base of this card is Night of Navy measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded at 4 1/4. The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper is so beautiful. It is cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.
Use the Stitched Shapes and cut the largest oval from Whisper White card stock. Add to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
Stamp the snowman on Whisper White in Night of Navy ink. Color with blends: Light Purple Posy for the hat and scarf, Light Real Red for the berries, Light Granny Apple Green for the leaves, and Light Pumpkin Pie for the nose. Cut out with the Snow Time dies and glue to the oval.
Stamp the saying from Snow Time in Night of Navy ink on white. Fussy cut around the words. Glue to the snowman so that it looks like she is holding the words.
For the inside of the card, stamp the saying and some snowflakes in Night of Navy.
That's all there is too it. It's an easy card that you can whip up pretty quickly.
Do you have your cards all made for Christmas? I'm made a lot, but I have many more to make. I'm thinking this one would be great for me to make in multiples. I send out a lot of cards. How many do you make? I'll make about 130 at least. I've made half of that. I do have two Paper Pumpkins with cards to make still.
Thanks for your time. Did you know that you can make a Wish List from my online store. You can then make it into a link to share with friends and relatives! Do it quick! Orders for Christmas delivery need to be in by December 9th. Delivery isn't even guaranteed then with this COVID stuff. They'll do their best. Here's how.
- Access my online store here.
- Sign In or Create Account.
- Click on the heart in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your lists. Click on CREATE NEW LIST LINK, name the list, and click on CREATE NEW LIST button.
- Click on the box of the list you want to add items to.
- Click on the START BROWSING button.
- When you find items you want to add to your list, click on the heart next to it and then click on the list you want to add it to.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass in the upper right-hand corner to use the search option by name or item number. Click on the heart ADD TO LIST and the list you want.
- Click on the heart below your name to take you back to your lists. Click on the list you want to share.
- Click SHARE LIST link and then click on the COPY LINK button. You can now paste this link in an email, text message, or other communication.