Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge #641. Today we have a sketch.
The base of this card is Mossy Meadow cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded at 4 1/4.
The red striped piece from the Heartwarming Hugs paper measures 4 x 4. The multicolored stripe paper is 1 1/2 x 4 1/2.
Use the Wreath Builder dies to cut the wreaths using the leaf die. Cut one from the Mossy Meadow dotted and one from the Mossy Meadow check. Glue these to the card. I put the glue mainly along that center circle keeping the leaves free. Off set the two wreaths. Put a mini dimensional under some leaves to give them dimension.
For the flowers, you will need to cut 4. The flower is part of the Wreath Builder dies. Cut from Whisper White. Punch a 1/2 inch circle from Real Red card stock. The red dot goes between the two layers for a flower. The petals are off set. You can curl the petals with your Bone Folder or just kind of fluff them up. Add to the wreath with glue dots or glue.
Add a bow made with the Real Red Sheer Ribbon.
The saying is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. Stamp in Real Red on a scrap of white. Punch with the Classic Label Punch and add with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, the saying is from Snow Wonder. Stamp in Real Red. Add a 3/4 x 4 strip of the multicolor stripe patterned paper.
I thank you for your time. I appreciate your loyalty!
- Access my online store here.
- Sign In or Create Account.
- Click on the heart in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your lists. Click on CREATE NEW LIST LINK, name the list, and click on CREATE NEW LIST button.
- Click on the box of the list you want to add items to.
- Click on the START BROWSING button.
- When you find items you want to add to your list, click on the heart next to it and then click on the list you want to add it to.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass in the upper right-hand corner to use the search option by name or item number. Click on the heart ADD TO LIST and the list you want.
- Click on the heart below your name to take you back to your lists. Click on the list you want to share.
- Click SHARE LIST link and then click on the COPY LINK button. You can now paste this link in an email, text message, or other communication.