Is it Friday again already? I have a cute card for you today using the Freezin' Fun bundle. The characters in this set are so fun! Here is the card.
Don't you love it! I did not create this card. I'm happy to share the tutorial with you though. Here are all of the details.
Freezin’ Fun Bundle
Stamp Sets: Freezin’ Fun Bundle (155176)
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight (153081), Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793)
Ink: Memento Black (132708)
Tools & Accessories: Tasteful Labels - Circle (152886), Misty Moonlight Blends Combo (153108), Poppy Parade Blends Combo (154958), Pool Party Blends Combo (154894), Winter Snow Embossing Folder (153577), All The Trimmings Embellishments (153540), Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack Twine (153620)
Designer Paper: Trimming the Town DSP (153491)
Misc: Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Card Base: Misty Moonlight 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Cardstock #2: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Cardstock #3: Poppy Parade 2-3/4 x 4 and ½ x 2-1/2
Designer Paper: Snowflake print 2-1/2 x 3-3/4, Red Squiggle ½ x 5
Score 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Misty Moonlight cardstock at 4-1/4 and fold to form base card.
Emboss 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White with Winter Snow Embossing Folder and add to base.
Adhere snowflake print DSP to Poppy Parade piece, adhere to front.
Adhere red squiggle print DSP across the front.
Cut large circle from scrap Whisper White cardstock with Tasteful Label Die. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp greeting on ½ x 2-1/2 Poppy Parade, cut end at an angle and add to front, tucked under circle.
Stamp seal critter and snow board with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, color with Blends, cut with Freezin’ Friends Dies. Add to circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow with the Misty Moonlight/Whisper White Twine and add to circle with Mini Glue Dot.
Add trio of All the Trimmings Embellishments in the background.
There's an additional picture of the card on the downloadable tutorial. For the tutorial Download Dec 2020 Freezin' Fun Tutorial
This will be a fun card to make. Thanks for checking in today. I do appreciate it. Let me know if I can help you with anything!
- Access my online store here.
- Sign In or Create Account.
- Click on the heart in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your lists. Click on CREATE NEW LIST LINK, name the list, and click on CREATE NEW LIST button.
- Click on the box of the list you want to add items to.
- Click on the START BROWSING button.
- When you find items you want to add to your list, click on the heart next to it and then click on the list you want to add it to.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass in the upper right-hand corner to use the search option by name or item number. Click on the heart ADD TO LIST and the list you want.
- Click on the heart below your name to take you back to your lists. Click on the list you want to share.
- Click SHARE LIST link and then click on the COPY LINK button. You can now paste this link in an email, text message, or other communication.