It's Thursday and the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a sketch.
We are again doing a CASE of the catalog from page 90. I chose to use the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set for my card.
Start with a base of Bumblebee card stock that is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded at 4 1/4.
Add strips of designer paper from the Flowers of Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Each strip is 1 1/4 x 4 3/4. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Each strip is a little askew.
On a piece of Whisper White, about 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, stamp the large stamp from Happiest of Birthdays. I used the Stamparatus to help with this. Leave a little room for a ribbon across the top. Use a sponge dauber to add Bumblebee ink to the stamp. Go part way down. Stamp. If needed, ink up again using the sponge dauber and stamp. You want the image to be solid and dark. Clean the stamp. Now repeat this process and use the sponge dauber to add Magenta Madness to the rest of the stamp. Be sure that the entire image is printed. Stamp and then repeat if needed. This gives a pretty two tone look to the saying.
Cut this out using the largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly die. I did trim straight across the top for a flat edge. This was in keeping with the CASE. It does not have to be trimmed.
Tie some of the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the top of this banner and tie into a knot. I did put a glue dot under my knot to hold it in place.
Add this banner with dimensionals.
Finish off the card with some of the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots in Magenta Madness.
I used the same technique for the words on the inside of this card. They are also from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set. Add strips across the bottom of the inside. These measure 1/2 x 5.
That's it. This is a pretty easy card. The paper designs and colors make it pop! And, I love that Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, don't you! To see another card using Happiest of Birthdays go here.
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive
Order here. Use Host Code: MRKGDUUQ.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Thanks for joining me today!