Happy Friday! I have a tutorial for you today using the Birds & Branches bundle. This card and tutorial were designed by me.
Here are the instructions.
Birds and Branches
Stamp Sets: Birds and Branches (152570) Birds and Branches Bundle (154107) Forever Fern #152559
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight (153081) Calypso Coral (122925) Whisper White (100730) Just Jade (153079)
Ink: Soft Suede (147115) Calypso Coral (147101) Seaside Spray (150085) Misty Moonlight (153118)
Tools & Accessories: Greenery Embossing Folder (152716) Birds & More dies (152721)
Designer Paper: 2020-2022 In Color DSP (153070)
Misc: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) Mini Glue Dots (103683) Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Card Base: Misty Moonlight 5 ½ x 8 ½, fold at 4 ¼
Cardstock #2: Calypso Coral 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Cardstock #3: Whisper White 3 ¾ x 5
Designer Paper: 2 x 5
Using the Greenery Embossing Folder emboss both the left and the right side of the Whisper White layer. This is one of the thinner folders. It will overlap in the center, but that will be covered. It will look best if you try to make the design go straight across all the way.
Add the patterned paper to the center of the Whisper White layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere the white layer and the Calypso Coral layer to the base of the card.
Using the Birds & More dies cut two of the leaf stems from Just Jade card stock. Glue these so that one stem goes down towards the lower right corner. You will probably need to trim. Be careful or the stem will go into several parts. The other stem will go toward the upper left.
Stamp the nest on Whisper White card stock in Soft Suede ink and cut out with the Birds & More dies. Add with dimensionals.
Stamp the 2 birds, also on Whisper White. First stamp the more detailed part with Misty Moonlight ink. Then stamp over with the more solid stamp in Seaside Spray. Cut out with the dies.
Stamp the eggs in Seaside Spray. The stamp stamps 3 eggs. The dies will cut out the three individual eggs at once. I used only 2 of the eggs.
Glue the birds so that they face each other. Add the eggs with glue dots.
Stamp three flowers in Calypso Coral, cut out with dies, and add with glue dots.
The saying HELLO is from the Forever Fern stamp set. Stamp in Misty Moonlight, trim, and add with dimensionals.
If you want to download this tutorial Download Tutorial Medley Project for July Birds and Branches by Jo Anne Hewins
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive
Order here. Use Host Code: 277AYBSQ.
Thank you for your time today. I hope you go stamp something.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.