Welcome to the July Color Fusers Blog Hop. Our colors for this month are Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, and Coastal Cabana.
I chose to use the Whale of a Time Suite for my project.
The base of my card is Pacific Point. This color has been ignored by me. Now I'm wondering why. It's so pretty. The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded at 4 1/4.
The next layer is Calypso Coral that measures 3 3/4 x 5.
The next layer is that beautiful Pacific Point underwater paper from the Whale of a Time 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper pack.
To build my ocean view, I used the Forever Flourishing dies found on page 175 as well as the Smooth Sailing dies on page 182. They made gorgeous underwater plants. I cut some of them using Calypso Coral papers in the Whale of a Time paper stack. The Coastal Cabana plants were cut from paper in the Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper pack. Here's a great hint! Use the new Adhesive Sheets behind the designer paper. After cutting the leaf shapes, just peal the back and adhere.
Stamp the whale using the Whale Done stamp set. Stamp in Pacific Point. Punch this out with the Whale Builder punch found on page 169. Add to the card front with dimensionals. Punch out the water spout using the Coastal Cabana designer paper and glue.
The saying is from the Whale Done stamp set. Stamp in Pacific Point on a 1/2 inch strip of white. Trim ends. Behind the saying is a piece of the Braided Linen Thread. Cut this a little longer that the saying so that you can knot each end. Pull apart the end threads. I just added a little of our seal so that the saying would hide it and added the thread. Add with dimensionals. Hint: I cut the dimensionals so that I could put them on the long sides. That left room for the thread to lie between the dimensional rows.
For the inside of the card, stamp the whale again. Add more plants just as you did for the outside. The saying is from Whale Done. Love it!
That's it for today. Thanks so much for joining me. Next up is Bonnie. You will love her project for sure!
|Jo Anne Hewins|
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.