The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge has been CASEing the catalog for the last few weeks. This week we are casing page 65.
My card has a totally different vibe to it, but it does essentially follow the layout.
It's a man card today. I don't do those very often, and I haven't used Geared Up Garage in a long time. It was calling my name!
The base is Early Espresso 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded at 4 1/4.
Next is a layer of the patterned paper from the World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used the Crumb Cake colored piece with the scribbling on it. Cut at 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Load up the You're a Classic saying on the Stamparatus so that it would be in the center of this paper. Hinge stamp the saying in Early Espresso ink. To hinge stamp, make sure that the saying is mounted between the two top hinges of the Stamparatus. Stamp, lift up the plate and pull out, move down a hinge and place the plate there. Continue with this until you have stamped to the bottom of the page.
Mount this sheet in the middle of the base.
Cut a frame for the card using the Stitched Rectangles dies. Cut the largest die, skip one, and then the next. These can both be cut at the same time. Center the smaller die as best you can. Add the frame with Foam Adhesive Strips.
Add the Faux Suede Trim to the center of the card in a zigzag. Stamp the saying from Geared Up Garage in Early Espresso on a Whisper White scrap. Cut this out using the Tasteful Labels dies. Add on dimensionals.
Cut out some of the gears in Gold Foil and add to the card with glue dots. Use the Garage Gears dies.
For the inside of the card add the classic saying again and some more gears! It's that simple.
Thanks for your time today. I'm so glad you came to visit. If you need any supplies be sure to check the list below. It goes right to my online store. I appreciate that!
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive
Order here. Use Host Code: MRKGDUUQ.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.