It's another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge #620. We are to CASE the catalog on page 20.
I chose to use the Whale Done Bundle for my card and use the layout of the card in the catalog. The bundle has the Whale Done stamp set and the Whale Builder Punch. This is all part of the Whale of a Time Suite.
The base of this card is Pool Party measuring 5 1/5 x 8 1/2 and folded at 4 1/4.
We'll need another piece of Pool Party that is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Run this through a die cutting machine with the new Seabed Embossing Folder. It's so pretty. Color lightly over the surface with a sponge dauber and Pool Party ink. This helps bring out some of the intricate embossing.
Next needed is two pieces of the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper. Cut two pieces with the largest square of the Stitched Shapes dies.
These will be angled on the card front in the center. Just Jade In Color Ribbon will be under the top square and then folded back under it. Add the piece of designer paper with dimensionals. Add the 2nd piece of designer paper. Some will need glue. Any part that extends beyond the first piece will need dimensionals. Angle back the ribbon over the top of the 2nd piece of designer paper. I hope that made some kind of sense to you!
Punch the whale using the Whale Builder Punch. The whale and fin are from Just Jade. The underbelly is from Pool Party. Punch the water splash from Pool Party also. Stamp the top of the whale with the dots from the Whale Done stamp set in Just Jade. Punch an eye from Basic Black card stock. Attach all pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Stamp the saying on Whisper White in Just Jade ink. Cut out with the Layering Circles dies. Add to the card front so that part is on the designer paper and part is off.
Add the whale to the card so that part of the fin extends over the saying.
For the inside of the card, stamp the saying from Whale Done in Just Jade. Add the fish. Stamp multiple times. Turn the stamp so that it looks like the fish and swimming in both directions.
If you haven't looked at the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper, you should. It is beautiful!
Thanks for your time today. Now go stamp something.
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.