Hello and happy Thursday. The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is CASing the catalog page 18.
I decided to use the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle for my CASE.
Begin with the Thick Whisper White card stock that measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score, and fold at 4 1/4.
Stamp the large sunflower in Cinnamon Cider. Make a mask of the sunflower using a sticky note. Stamp the flower on the note making sure that part of on the sticky part. I did end up having to use more than one note because the flower is so big. With the mask in place, stamp the smaller sunflower at the top and the bottom of the large one. Stamp the leaves with the mask still in place again in Cinnamon Cider.
Color the sunflowers with the Light Cinnamon Cider in the middle, the Light Old Olive for the leaves, and the Mango Melody Combo Blends for the petals.
Color all around the flowers with a Light Pool Party Blend.
Add two 3/4 x 5 1/2 inch strips of the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper down the left side of the card. I choose pieces that showed the Cinnamon Cider colors.
The saying is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set. Stamp on Whisper White in Cinnamon Cider ink. Stamp again in Versamark on white. Add Gold Emboss Powder and heat with the Heat Tool. Cut out the heart word with snips and attach to the Cinnamon Cider saying with glue dots. Cut out the label with the Painted Labels dies.
Add three of the detailed leaves cut from Old Olive card stock using the Sunflower dies to the back of the label.
Now add some of the gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack under the label. The label goes on the card with dimensionals. Add some of the Metallic Pearls in gold to the label.
Inside add the saying in Cinnamon Cider from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. Stamp the smaller sunflower in Cinnamon Cider and color with the same blends as on the front. Cut out with the dies and add to the card inside. This was cut separately because the blends color would bleed to the back of the card.
That will do it. I really love the Light Pool Party around the flowers. I forget to do that technique and it's very effective!
I hope you will join me again! If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to help you with your needs. I'd be happy to send you a catalog!
Find information about my Incentive Program. Download Luv 2 Create incentive
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.