Hello to you and welcome to March! It's hard to believe it! The year is in full swing. Sale-a-Bration only has one more month. Wow! Today I want to let you know a few important facts.
The Stamping Around the World Tutorial is live for March. We are striving to make each month better and better. This month we have 12 Tutorials. Later in the month, we'll have a blog hop using these same sets, so you'll have even more ideas to use! We are excited! I do feel like you'll get a great value. Get these tutorials for free with a purchase of $50 or more from me. When Stampin' Up! notifies me of your purchase, I will email the tutorials to you. It will probably be quicker but at least within 48 hours. These tutorials may not be shared with others. You may purchase the tutorials for $15. Email me at email@example.com if you are interested.
Please use the Host Code DECPV43Q for orders under $150. Shop here.
This isn't all you would get for your $50 purchase. It's Sale-a-Bration, so you'll qualify for a free SAB choice from the brochure. You'll also be working your way through my incentive program and working toward free stuff! Here are the facts about my Incentive Program.
Earn Free Stampin' Up! Product with Jo Anne Hewins : Customer Loyalty Program!
As a Stampin' Up! customer, there are many benefits you can take advantage of!
- If your order is $150 or more, you earn free hostess benefits from Stampin' Up!
- If your order is over $50, you earn a spot on the Earn Free Stampin' Up! Product Form. PressDownload Luv 2 Create incentive
- Receive free catalogs from Jo Anne as a regular customer.
- Orders need to be within one year of the first purchase.
FREE STAMPS FROM STAMPIN' UP!:
All orders over $150 earn FREE HOSTESS $$ to spend any way you want in the catalog! If you are placing an online order, be sure to redeem your FREE STAMPIN' REWARDS before check-out!
FREE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT WITH JO ANNE:
I love to reward my loyal Stampin' Up! customers, and I have introduced a Customer Loyalty program so that you can earn free Stampin' Up! product with your purchases through my online Stampin' Up! store here.
NEW PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE MARCH1-31
The Sale-a-Bration Coordination Release brochure can be downloaded Download SAB Coordination.
I'll go ahead and give you the run down.
Hop Around Framelits Dies, #150073, $27.00
Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies, #150072, $27.00
Four Seasons Framelits Dies, #150074, $28.00.
Lily Framelits Dies, #150071, $27.00.
More Than Words Photopolymer Stamp Set, #150069.
Story Label Punch, #150076, $18.00.
These items do coordinate with Sale-a-Bration items. What fun!
MORE SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS ARE RELEASED! WHAT!
You can download this Download SAB 3rd release flyer. Here is a list.
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (part of SAB 2nd release bundle) #149574
2. Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (pg. 189 AC) #152840
3. Mini Pizza Boxes (pg. 193 AC) #152836
4. Pearlized Doilies – TWO packs (pg. 192 AC) #152837
5. Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (pg. 190 AC) #152839
6. Rich Razzleberry ¼” Velvet Ribbon – TWO spools (pg. 201 AC) #152838
7. Scattered Sequins Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (pg. 223 AC) #152833
8. Share What You Love Embellishment Kit (pg. 198 AC) #152832
Please use the new item numbers to get these items for free.
Please also note that the Preciouse Parcel Card Kit #149750, the Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets #149712, and the Butterfly Elements # 149711 are no longer available. The estimated arrival time for the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack #149623 is March 4th. If this is something that you want, keep alert. I think that it will go fast.
I hope that you found this information helpful. Have a wonderful weekend. Stamp something!!! See you with a new card on Monday and the Color Fusers Blog Hop.
Shop here. Thanks so much!