I know that many of you have been sad that the Daisy Punch has not been orderable. As of yesterday, the punch and bundle are back in stock! Of course, the fact that the punch sold out so quickly means that many of you have this punch. The daisy is the focal point in this card that we made in class earlier this month.
- The card base is Thick Whisper White measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- There is an Early Espresso layer measuring 3 3/4 x 5 and a Calypso Coral layer that measures 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. Run it through the Big Shot with the Hexagons 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The thin strip of patterned paper measures 1/2 x 4 7/8. It's from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- If you want to save a little on paper, cut the circles for the tag from these layers before you adhere them together. For the Early Espresso punch a 1 1/2 inch circle. For the Calypso Coral, stamp the sentiment from Label Me Pretty in espresso and punch with the 1 3/8 circle punch.
- Stamp the daisy on Whisper White card stock two times in Calypso Coral and punch it out with that wonderful Daisy Punch. Curl the petals with your Bone Folder. Off set the two flowers and adhere with a dimensional. Adhere to the card with glue dots. The center of the flower was stamped in Early Espresso. The solid stamp was stamped off and the detailed stamp full force. I stamped this on scrap paper, cut it out, and glued it on. It would be so much easier to just stamp it directly onto the daisy. I think the effect is about the same.
- The bee is from Dragonfly Dreams. Stamp it in espresso, color the stripes with the So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker. Color the wings with Wink of Stella. You'll have to fussy cut the dragonfly and then adhere it with dimensionals, too.
Here's the inside of the card. The daisy was stamped twice directly on the card stock. Off set it. That's easy to do since the stamps are photopolymer. The center is stamped directly on the flower just as we did above. The saying here is also from Label Me Pretty.
This makes a great thank you card. It's a lot of fun to make. If you don't have the Daisy Punch, hopefully you won't have a long time to wait.
I'm so glad you looked at my card today. I have a Pinterest board full of my creations. Check it out and follow me here. I hope to see you again! Links to my store are below if you need anything! Thanks. Don't forget that you can now order the Daisy punch and the Delightful Daisy Bundle! Life if good!