Coming soon, Stampin' Up! will introduce a new bundle from the 2017-2018 catalog that goes live June 1st. It's called the Eastern Palace Suite. The stamp set is Eastern Beauty and the coordinating thinlits are called Eastern Medallions. You will love it! Stay tuned for more information in early May. Today, I'm giving you a sneak peek with this thank you card.
These cards will be thank you notes for sales this month. They also feature two of the new In Colors for 2017-2019, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist. These cards are made using the Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes.
- Cut a piece of Fresh Fig to 3 1/2 x 5. Cut out three medallions using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 3 3/8 x 4 7/8. It fits behind the fig piece.
- Use a strip of the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper cut 3/4 x 3 1/2.
- Add a piece of Burlap Ribbon cut about 3 1/2. Angle one end and pull the other end of the ribbon around to the back and tape.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White paper using Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist ink. Punch with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. Add a Lemon Lime Twist frame using the 1 3/8 inch circle punch.
Here's the inside of the card. I just love the font and the saying from the Eastern Beauty stamp set!
Want to get one of these thank yous? Just make an order! You'll want to get one before I run out!
Thanks for spending a little time with me today. Hope to see you again soon!