The Happy Celebrations stamp set on page 40 of the Occasions catalog pairs with the Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. They are unique! The embossing folders actually deboss. That means that the impressions go down into the paper.
For this card I stamped the Happy in Night of Navy in the middle of a 2 x 5 piece of Whisper White. Then line up the word with the happy embossing folder. As I look closer this folder seems to emboss and deboss at the same time. Wow!
- Start with a card base of Watermelon Wonder measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4, and fold.
- The Night of Navy card stock layer is 3 3/4 x 5.
- The next layer is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. This paper is the Carried Away Designer Series Paper that is a free choice with Sale-a-Bration. You know there is only about a week of Sale-a-Bration left. Time is running out!
- Place the happy sentiment at an angle across the paper. Trim the ends to fit the navy layer.
- Using the same patterned paper, make two banners measuring 3/4 x 4 and notched at the end.
- Stamp the birthday to you on a 1/2 inch piece of Whisper White in navy.
For the inside, celebrate is stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink. The balloon and the rest of the sentiment is stamped in navy. The balloon is from the Balloon Adventure stamp set.
We'll be making this card at my card classes on March 30 and 31st. It will be one last hurrah for Sale-a-Bration. Want to earn a free Sale-a-Bration item? Spend $50 or more before shipping and tax, but March 31st is the last day! Act now. Did I tell you that the free items are now while supplies last. The tin box is already gone. Click on any of the icons below to go to my online store. Thanks!
Follow me on Pinterest here.