I'm going to continue my week with the Basket Bunch stamp set and the Basket Builders Framelits Dies. On Monday I shared a card with an Easter basket here and on Wednesday the card was a basket of flowers here. Today I have a basket of carrots.
- Start with a card base of Thick Whisper White. It measures 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2 to make the regular A2 size.
- The Tip Top Taupe layer is cut 4 x 5 1/4. I did stamp the carrot image sparingly on the background in Tip Top Taupe. Stamp off first so it's a very soft image.
- The Designer Series Paper is from the Festive Birthday pack. Cut it 2 x 5. Notch the end using the Triple Banner Punch.
- Cut the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. It's in Whisper White.
- The basket is cut from Tip Top Taupe with a solid basket of Early Espresso behind. I like the way the design of the basket shows through. Adhere the basket to the white square.
- Stamp the carrot on Pumpkin Pie card stock with Tangerine Tango ink and cut out. I made a lot of these. You make what you think looks good. You probably would not need so many. Stamp the tops of the carrots on Garden Green card stock in Garden Green ink. Trim the tops and adhere them to the carrots. Arrange your carrots to your liking.
- Add a few of the green dots from the Regals Enamel Shapes.
- Adhere the white square with dimensionals.
- The greeting is stamped on a 1/2 inch wide piece of Whisper White scrap. Notch the ends.
Here's the inside of the card, very simple.
We often don't say thank you enough. I know I don't. This is a cute way to spread a little thanks.
I have a special project to share with you next time with the NC Demo Blog Hop. Join us on Monday and we'll hopefully have all the kinks worked out. You don't want to miss it!
The list of products used follows. I would appreciate your order. Click below, and thank a bunch!