The Cool Treats bundle is fantastic! It's so much fun to "dress up" the ice cream! Today's card is one we made in class last week.
Look on pages 32 and 33 for the Cool Treats Suite. There are lots of items to spice up your cards. Today, I'm using the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper to enhance this card.
- The card base is Thick Whisper White measuring 4 1/4 x 11. Score your paper at 5 1/2.
- The larger piece of the Tasty Treats patterned paper is 2 x 5 1/2. The other two pieces are 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- The word SWEET is stamped in Chocolate Chip down the side of the card.
- The sentiment is stamped in Watermelon Wonder onto Whisper White and cut out. The word so in not in this set. I used the set Sunshine Sayings to stamp a so.
- The ice cream cone and one of the ice cream scoops are from the Tasty Treats Specialty paper cut out using the Frozen Treats Framelit dies. Other colors of card stock uses are Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip. There is no limit to how all of these pieces can be used.
The inside of the card is stamped with the Cool Treats set. The solid ice cream is stamped off in Watermelon Wonder and the swirls are stamped on top. The cone is stamped in Crumb Cake. OK, I'm sure you are thinking that I must have messed up on the sentiment. You would be right, of course. I would just stamp that sentiment right on the card.
Lots of birthday's are in January, so this card will be in the mail soon! Buy this bundle, throw in the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Paper, and you'll qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item! It's a no brainer!