Today's card showcases several of the stamp sets available for free for Sale-a-Bration. Yes, beginning on January 4th until March 31st, you can get a free item for every $50 you spend. The large Thank You is from a set called So Very Much. The beautiful flowers are from a set called Avant-Garden. Both are must haves. Here's my card.
This is an easy card that can be made quickly. It's great for beginners.
- Start with a card base of Rich Razzleberry measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, and folded.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive 3 3/4 x 5 and a piece of Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink. Stamp the flowers in the same ink. Allow this a moment to dry.
- Use the Blender Pens and the ink in the lid of the pads to color in the flowers (Rich Razzleberry) and leaves (Old Olive). The dots are stamped in Pool Party. Some are full strength and some are stamped off.
- The Old Olive layer was adhered at a slant, but you could just as well make it straight.
Thanks for looking. No inside today. I've been feeling a little under the weather.Product List