The new Occasions catalog goes live in just one week on January 4th. Can you believe it! I'm so excited! Many of you already have a copy of the new catalog. It's fantastic! If you need a copy, let me know. I can send you one.
My friend Lori has a birthday on Christmas day. As you can imagine, she some times is overlooked during all the Christmas happenings. In fact, we celebrated her birthday in November just so she could feel special. Of course, she deserved another birthday card for the real occasion. It gave me a great reason to break out the Cool Treats stamp set and coordinating framelits called Frozen Treats.
This card was easy to assemble and was inspired by Wendy Cranford.
- Start with a card base of Thick Whisper White measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2, and folded.
- The crumb cake patterned paper is from the coordinating paper called Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- The bowl and the spoon are also cut using the Tasty Treats paper.
- I used Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach, and Watermelon Wonder for the ice cream and Chocolate Chip for the chocolate drips. The cherry is cut using Watermelon Wonder.
- The sentiment for the front is stamped in Watermelon Wonder and comes from the Cool Treats set.
The sentiment inside is from Cool Treats in Watermelon Wonder and Chocolate Chip. Add another spoon and cherry.
I got the stamp set for free when I attended the Stampin' Up OnStage in Atlanta in November and ordered the framelits as soon as I could. I can tell that I'm going to love using these products. When you order the bundle, a 10% savings, you'll almost qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item. Just add in some dimensionals or baker's twine.Product List