If you follow my blog, you know that I'm into the craft fair scene. Today I have a penguin Hershey bar to show you. It is just so cute!
Isn't it just adorable! It's also easy to make. Here are the details.
- Start with a piece of Basic Black card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 6. Score along the 5 1/2 inch side at 1 3/4, 2, 4 1/4, 4 1/2.
- Put Tear & Tape down one side of the paper.
- The feet are made using the Petite Petals punch. I used Pumpkin Pie card stock. Just fold up 2 of the petals. I put glue dots on them and tucked them under the black card stock. I did adhere them before I put in the candy and sealed up the wrapper.
- The eyes were purchased from the Dollar Tree and adhered with glue dots.
- The beak is from Pumpkin Pie card stock. I punched it out with a retired punch. I think it was one of the itty bitty punch packs that were offered a while back. It's a square shape and I folded it on the diagonal and then glued it down.
- For the tummy, I used the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut a Whisper White oval. I cut another one the same size from Basic Black. I cut it in half long ways and adhered it on each side of the white oval so that it looked like wings.
- Add a scarf of material. I got my material from Walmart.
- The hat is part of a glove. Do you remember the nugget treats I shared last week? The nuggets used the fingers of gloves and this project used the rest of the gloves. You can see the nugget treats here. I tied around the hat with Thick Whisper White Twine.
I love how it turned out. Hope it brings a smile to a little face! A list of products used follows. Have a wonderful day!Product List