The new Cable Knit dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is a little bit different. It's oh so pretty! Take a look at this video from Stampin' Up!
It's the first embossing folder of its type for Stampin' Up! Maybe there will be more! Here is my card for today.
I used the Flourishing Phrases and the Flourish Thinlits that coordinate with it. It's not Christmas, but I think it makes a pretty Christmas card. Here's how you make it.
- Start with a card base of Cherry Cobbler 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4 and fold.
- The Garden Green card stock is cut 3 3/4 x 5.
- The Crumb Cake layer measures 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Spritz it with water lightly and run it through the Big Shot with the Cable Knit folder.
- The leaves are cut from Garden Green and the berries from Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Flourish thinlits.
- I used the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack for the banners. Cut them 1/2 x 3 and notch.
- The Layering Circles Framelits were used for the sentiment. I used Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment is from Reason for the Season. Adhere the circles with dimensionals.
The inside of the card has leaves in Garden Green from Flourishing Phrases and a sentiment from Flurry of Wishes in Real Red.
This makes a really pretty Christmas card. Isn't it great to find multiple uses for a stamp set!
Thanks for coming by today. I hope you try this card. Let me know how it turns out! My project list follows.Product List