I have such a great downline! This past Tuesday we gathered to celebrate the end of the Stampin' Up! year and to celebrate each other. I gifted them with a personalized bone folder. Tamra Davis engraves bone folders with anything you need. If interested you can find them in her Etsy store here. We are the Luv 2 Create group! I also added their name. I wanted to share the holder I made for the bone folders.
Let me tell you how to make it.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock 2 x 10 1/2. Score it at 4 inches.
- Using the 1 1/4 inch circle punch, punch out a notch where the bone folder would fit inside.
- Use Tear & Tape down each side to make a pocket.
- Round off the top two corners with the Project Life Corner punch.
- Place in the Softly Falling embossing folder. I put it in from corner to corner so it would fit.
- I used all three colors of the Baker's Twine Trio Pack to tie around the holder.
- The Merry Tags Framelits Dies were used to make the tag with the tree cut out. I used the 1 3/4 inch circle punch to punch out a circle of Gold Foil to go behind the tag. Attach with dimensionals.
Need a little gift for a crafty friend? This is perfect! You know Christmas is coming!
Tamra lives about an hour or so from me. She was so kind to let me come to her house while she engraved my bone folders. I'm sure she had other things to do, but she is so kind. It was a lot of fun to get to know her better and hang out in her stamp space!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Did you know you can follow me on Pinterest here? Of course, I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't have one. Just let me know how I can help you!!!!!!