Did you see the Color Fusers Blog Hop on Monday? If you didn't you might want to check it out. Today I'm going to show another card with Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, and Mint Macaron. I had a hard time deciding which card to use for the blog hop. You'll have to let me know which one you like better. Here's the card for today.
This card features the Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here's a picture of it.
I also used the new Sponge Brayers in the annual catalog. When you order, you get 2 handles and 4 sponges.
Let's get right to it.
- The card base is Sweet Sugarplum measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is cut 4 x 5 1/4.
- The Irresistibly Floral paper is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. I used the new Sponge Brayers to color the paper. I used Sweet Sugarplum along the top, Flirty flamingo in the middle, and Rich Razzleberry along the bottom. I started at the top. Brayer until you have the color you want and then change to the next color until done. Rub over everything with a paper towel to remove the ink from the shiny part of the paper.
- The Whisper White oval and Rich Razzleberry scalloped ovals are cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits. The sentiment, stamped in Razzleberry, is from the Rose Wonder stamp set. The flowers are punched with the Tree Builder Punch in all three colors. The centers of the flowers are the new enamel dots. I also added Mint Macaron leaves punched out with the Tree Builder Punch again. The oval is adhered with dimensionals. I did put some Gold Metallic Thread behind the oval.
- I added a Razzleberry balloon in the upper left corner. Punch this out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Sponge around the balloon in Razzleberry ink. I taped the end of some gold thread to the back and wrapped it around the tie of the balloon several times. I let the string trail down behind the oval. Add a little flower. Adhere the balloon with a dimensional.
For the inside, I added a strip of the Irresistible Floral paper brayered in all three colors. It measures 1 1/2 x 4. Another balloon was added, too. The sentiment is from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set.
So which card do you like the best? I'll put them both up again. Let me know!