Hello there. The Strength and Prayers stamp set on page 50 is new this year in the annual catalog. It's small and could easily be overlooked. This set is powerful. Prayer is powerful. I have paired this set with a couple others in the annual catalog. Here is the card.
This Christmas card uses the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. I've mentioned this before. The paper is a little thinner, but you get 4 of each two sided sheet. That's 24 sheets in the pack. Wow! Think of all the Christmas cards you could make. Here we go.
- The card base is Crumb Cake, 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2.
- The larger Cherry Cobbler layer is 4 x 5 1/4.
- The This Christmas paper is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- The next Cherry Cobbler layer is 2 7/8 x 4 1/8.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 2 3/4 x 4.
- I stamped the dove from Strength & Prayers in Versamark near the top and heat embossed with the new Copper Embossing Powder. This is in the Holiday catalog. Beautiful! I adhered the vanilla piece to the cobbler. I then wrapped some of the Copper Metallic Thread around it near the bottom. I wrapped around it 6 times. That piece was attached using dimensionals.
- I punched a 1 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler circle. The sentiment, from Reason for the Season, was stamped in Versamark and embossed in copper. I punched it out with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and glued it all together.
The inside of the card is stamped with the sentiment from Flurry of Wishes. in Cherry Cobbler ink. I stamped the dove in the background. I used Crumb Cake ink and stamped it off before I stamped it on the card.
This is a pretty simple card to make, but I think it is elegant. If you are making muliples, this is a great card.
Thanks for coming by today. It's really not too early to think about your Christmas cards!Product List