I just can't seem to get away from Christmas. I know it's too early. What can I say? I love Christmas. Face it, those cards take a long time to make and you need to start early. I'll make over 100 Christmas cards to send. Here is the card for today.
- The card base is Garden Green cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- The music paper is from the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. It's in the annual catalog on page 172. This pack has 4 each of 12 double sided designs. It's great. I cut this layer 4 x 5 1/4.
- I used the Swirly Scribbles thinlits to cut a wreath from Garden Green. Adhere in the lower right corner with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- The bow is stamped in Cherry Cobbler onto Very Vanilla card stock. Cut it out using the Everyday Jars thinlits. Glue it on.
- The bird is cut in Cherry Cobbler using the Birds & Blooms thinlits. I put some of the linen thread down to resemble a nest and then glued the bird. No dimensionals on this card!
- The sentiment is from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set. I stamped it cobbler on vanilla card stock and just cut around it.
The inside uses the Christmas Pines sentiment. I colored in the holly stamp using the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Stampin' Write markers.
I used a lot of different stamp sets and thinlits on this card, but it is relatively easy to make. The supply list follows. Feel free to order!Product List