Welcome to the NC Demo Blog Hop! We have some great projects for you showcasing the brand new Holiday catalog that premieres September 1.
There are so many great products in this catalog! I am going to feature the Santa's Sleigh bundle. Yes, I said bundle, 10% off for both! Here is my card for today.
I will admit that this card is a little "labor intensive" as one of my customers likes to say. I think that it's all worth it, don't you? Here are the details for this card.
- Start with a card base of Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 and folded.
- The patterned paper is from the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper and measures 4 x 5 1/4.
- I used a piece of 5 1/4 x 2 Shimmery White card stock for the snow. I tore a piece about 3/4 inch down and then layered them for the snow. After I put all of the other stuff on the card, you really can't tell there are layers so you could use a 5 1/4 x 1 3/4 and just tear a little off to simplify things.
- When I cut out the sleigh I used a piece of Basic Gray card stock for the runners and Cherry Cobbler for the sleigh. I matched the two together. The top layer uses the gold foil paper. Use your fine tip glue pen for adhering the gold.
- The tree is stamped in Garden Green on Garden Green card stock. I did have to trim it a little at the bottom to get it to fit in the sleigh.
- The present is stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and so is the bow. I cut the present out by hand. It's just a rectangle. There is a framelit for the bow.
- The bear is stamped in Early Espresso on Soft Suede and cut using a framelit.
- The deer is also stamped in Early Espresso on soft Suede and cut using a framelit.
- The Wreath uses Garden Green and the bow Cherry Cobbler. Use framelits.
- The Gold twine comes from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack.
- The sentiment comes from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.
For the inside, the sentiment is from Reason for the Season from the annual catalog. I also stamped the deer.
Thanks for stopping in today. Keep on going. You'll be glad you did!
My list of supplies will follow the list of blog participants.
Tamra Davis - http://www.theCardLadies.com/nc-demos-blog-hop-trendy-trees-sneak-peek/ Jo Anne Hewins - http://luv2create.typepad.com/my_blog/2016/08/nc-demo-blog-hop-share-a-sneak-peek.html Michelle Irinyl - http://makingmemorieswithmichelle.weebly.com/home/nc-demos-blog-hop-autumn-banners Melissa Kerman - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/thecraftingtreehouse/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/60800/entry/holiday_catalog_sneak_peek_2 Tracie Evans Langley - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/traciesallaboutstamping/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/86481/entry/nc_demos_august_blog_hop Pam Staples - http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1x3 Frances Wagner - http://wagstamps.blogspot.com/2016/08/august-nc-demo-blog-hop.html