Today I have another card using the Badges & Banners stamp set. I'll get right to it. Here's the card.
- I started with a Night of Navy card base measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 and folded.
- The Serene Scenery paper measures 4 X 5 1/4.
- The dots, stamped in Night of Navy, are from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set. They are stamped here and there wherever you think they will look good. It's just to add a little interest.
- I added a strip of the Night of Navy paper from the Regals Designer Series Paper stack cut 1/2 x 5 1/4. I use the Grid Paper on page 185 of the catalog to help me measure and keep my strip of DSP straight.
- Stamp the badge on Whisper White in Night of Navy ink and punch out with the Best Badge punch.
- I pulled a few strands from the Burlap Ribbon to put behind the badge. I like to put some snail on the back of the badge, wind the string around a few fingers, and then stick it to the badge. You will be able to rearrange it if needed. Use dimensionals to adhere the badge.
For the inside of the card, I used the new Stylized Birthday stamp. Love it! It's stamped in Night of Navy and has a few of the dots around it.
This is a simple card that you can make quickly. I think it would work for a man or a woman. Give it a try. Thanks for stopping in today. I'm so glad you did. Don't forget Bonus Days!