Here I go again using the Swirly Bird stamp set. I just love it and there is so much you can do with it. I'm still waiting for my opening day of the new catalog order to arrive. It's so hard to wait. Here's my card.
Are you familiar with the Stampin' Up! note cards? You can see them here. Each package has 20 note cards and envelopes. The cards measure 3 1/2 x 5. Each month I send cards to shut-ins from church. I make multiples of the same card. This time I chose to use the note cards. I made 30 of these. I'm not sending all of them to shut-ins. Some will go to other special people. This is a very rewarding thing to do. Happy mail is a good thing. Here are the details:
- I used Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, and Dapper Denim ink. The stamps are from Swirly Bird.
- I started stamping with the Blushing Bride. I stamped the largest circle in the middle first. I stamped this off before stamping on the card.
- Next, I stamped the 2 middle sized circles.
- I went ahead and stamped the stems and leaves in Mint Macaron.
- Now stamp the 3 little circles.
- I stamped the bird in Dapper Denim on scrap Whisper White and cut it out with my paper snips. Adhere it with a dimensional.
- The sentiment, stamped in Dapper Denim, is from the stamp set Picture Perfect.
- The patterned paper down the side is from the Subtles collection of the Designer Series Paper Stack. It's Blushing Bride and cut 3/4 x 5. It's mounted on a piece of Dapper Denim card stock measuring 7/8 x 5. Both are taped to the card.
The inside of the card is stamped just like the outside. This time, I stamped the bird right onto the card with the Dapper Denim and over the other stamping. This sentiment is from another new stamp set called Love & Affection.
These cards were so fun to make, and they were pretty quick. I did have to re-ink my Blushing Bride ink pad.
Now I need to address these, add stamps, and get them to the post office. Then I imagine the smiles. Thank you for stopping by today. Why don't you go make a card or two and send them to someone special. Make their day!
Want to make these cards? The product list is below.