I just love opening my mail box to find a brand new Paper Pumpkin. It's exciting to see the new stamp set and the color of the ink spot! Below is a video of the new Paper Pumpkin for May, 2016. Spoiler Alert if you haven't received yours yet.
This kit is great for those masculine cards you might need. I decided to go in the opposite direction. With the use of some Silver Foil Sheets and the new Love & Affection stamp set, I made a wedding card.
The Love & Affection set will be in the new Stampin' Up! catalog beginning on June 1st. Need a catalog? Contact me. Here are the details for the card.
- Using the stamp set Tin of Cards, stamp Happy Wedding in Versamark ink. Coat with silver embossing powder, and heat with your heat tool. Don't forget to use your embossing buddy first.
- Cut a piece of Silver Foil card 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. Put a glue dot from the kit in each corner. Adhere this behind the laser cut out panel.
- Using Whisper White card stock, stamp two of the larger flowers from Love & Affection and three of the smaller flowers in Versamark, coat in silver embossing powder, and heat. Use that embossing buddy! Now stamp the inside of the flowers with Versamark, coat, and heat.
- Sorry to say, but the flowers have to be cut out by hand. The embossing actually makes it much easier to cut.
- Using the Rose Garden thinlits, cut out leaves from Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- Adhere all of your pieces to the card. I put dimensionals behind the small flowers.
I love how it turned out. Masculine turns feminine!
I did make the cards from the kit. I do need some masculine cards you know.
They are so cute and so easy! Here's the inside of the Father's Day card using the stamp set Guy Greetings.
Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Let me help you get started. Just click here. Thanks so much for looking at my blog today. I really appreciate it. I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest here. I'll see you on Monday!