It's coming and we're so excited! The new catalog is fantastic! Our North Carolina Blog Hop today is all about the new.
As demonstrators, we were able to pre order a few items and we want to share them with you. It all goes live on June 1st, so our mission is to make you want it all! I have a couple cards to share with you today.
The first card uses the stamp set A Gift of Love. It's a host set so you'll need a party or order of $150 to get it. That shouldn't be too hard with all the beautiful stuff in the new catalog!
Basic Black, Whisper White, and Melon Mambo can make quite the statement. The patterned paper is the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Start with the basic card base of Thick Whisper White.
- The next layer of Basic Black measures 3 3/4 x 5.
- Next we use the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper. The mambo dots piece is 1 1/2 x 4 3/4. The black and white stripe is 2 1/4 x 4 3/4.
- Using Melon Mambo card stock, cut a piece 2 1/8 x 4 1/8. Cut a piece of Whisper White 2 X 4.
- Stamp the flower in Basic Black Archival ink. This is a three part stamp. Stamp the leaves in Old Olive. Stamp the flowers with Melon Mambo. Stamp off first so it's not so dark.
- Layer the two pieces. Tie some Thick Melon Mambo Baker's Twine around your panel. Adhere using dimensionals.
- Make two banners, one black and one in mambo. The sentiment is from the A Gift of Love stamp set, stamped in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.
The inside has the flower stamped again. The sentiment is also from A Gift of Love. Don't you love it!
I have another card I would like to share featuring the Swirly Bird stamp set and the Swirly Scribbles thinlits. You can buy these as a bundle and save 10%. There are so many samples already on Pinterest using this set. It's a must have! I didn't feel that way at first I must say. I already love it!
This card pairs the new Sweet Sugarplum with Rich Razzleberry. They are beautiful together.
- The card base is Rich Razzleberry. The next layer is Sweet Sugarplum measuring 3 3/4 x 5. The Whisper White layer is 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- The swirlys are cut with the thinlits out of Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum. Leaves are cut from the new Emerald Envy.
- The sentiment is from Circle of Spring, stamped in razzleberry. The white circle uses the 3/4" circle punch and the razzleberry frame uses the 1 " circle punch.
- The stamped corners are from the Helping Me Grow stamp set.
The inside of the card is stamped using the Swirly Bird stamp set. The sentiment here is from the new Love & Affection stamp set. I know I'll be using this one a lot!
I'm sure that many of you have your lists made and are just waiting for June 1st when the new catalog goes live. Need a catalog? I would be happy to send you one. I thank you so much for joining in our blog hop. My list of supplies will follow the list of blog hop participants. I would love for you to follow me on Pinterest here.
Pam Staples - http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1pB