I have seen several cards made using the beautiful black and vanilla stripe from the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper. Something about that paper is just, well, I'll say it, timeless and elegant. I had to try a card of my own.
I'm pairing the patterned paper with the Botanical Blooms stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies. Here's the details.
- Use a card base of Basic Black cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 and folded.
- The Timeless Elegance paper is cut 4 x 5 1/4 and adhered.
- The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set and stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- Cut the largest flower framelit with Lost Lagoon cardstock. Sponge around the outside with Lost Lagoon ink. Cut the largest center from Basic Black cardstock. The center piece is from the It's My Party Enamel Dots. The color is Mint Macaron, but it looks great.
- The two smaller flowers are cut using Pool Party. You'll need to cut 4 because they are doubled. Sponge around these with Pool Party ink. Add a smaller enamel dots to each of these flowers.
- The leaves are cut from Wild Wasabi cardstock. Stamp them with the coordinating stamp in Wild Wasabi and sponge around them too.
Arrange these elements to suits and adhere to the card front.
The sentiment on the inside is from Suite Sayings in the Occasions catalog. Of course another flower must go inside. This time, using the 1/4 circle punch, a center of Mint Macaron was added to the flower so the card would be a little flatter. I love this card and the whole Botanicals bundle, don't you?
Thanks so much for joining me today. Leave a comment if you please. I would love that! I hope that you'll check back in on Friday.