Welcome to the Color Fusers blog hop for September. The colors for this month are just wonderful. We are using Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, and Sweet Sugarplum. It just speaks flowers to me, so that is what I have for today.
Flourishing Phrases is the perfect stamp set. It has wonderful sentiments that can be used on the outside and inside of a card. No need to look elsewhere. The other stamps in the set are beautiful. When you pair the stamp set with the Flourish Thinlits Dies, be still my heart. This bundle was tops on my list back when the annual catalog came out. There are so many things you can do with it!
I do love this card! I do love those thinlits. Just look at how pretty those flowers are on the card. Here are the details.
- The card base is Rich Razzleberry cut at 4 1/2 x 11, scored at 5 1/2, and folded.
- Next is a layer of Sweet Sugarplum measuring 3 3/4 x 5.
- A layer of Rich Razzleberry is next measuring 2 7/8 x 4 1/8.
- The Whisper White layer is 2 3/4 x 4.
- Stamp the white layer in Sweet Sugarplum ink. Be sure to stamp off.
- The Layering Ovals Framelits were used for the next layers. The scalloped layer is Rich Razzleberry. The white oval is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. The sentiment is of course from Flourishing Phrases. Notice that I stamped it closer to the right so there would be room for the flower.
- Using the Flourish Thinlits, cut the largest flower from Rich Razzleberry and the next size down out of Sweet Sugarplum. The leaves are also from the Flourish Thinlits and are Mint Macaron. The branch with the dots is cut using Flirty Flamingo.
- The ovals are adhered together and then put on the card with dimensionals. The leaves at the top poke out from behind the oval. The rest is placed on top of the oval. The fine tip glue pen is a great tool to use for this. The center of the flower has a Flirty Flamingo enamel dot added. So cute.
The inside has the sentiment stamped in Rich Razzleberry. The flower is stamped in Sweet Sugarplum. Stamp it off first.
This sentiment is perfect for a sympathy card or just to let someone in need know that you are thinking of them. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please continue on the hop. There are some great projects to see ! My product list follows the list of blog hop participants if you need the supplies to make this card.
- Patty Bennett
- Heather Osborne
- Nicole Tugrul
- Paola Phillips
- Jo Anne Hewins You are here.
- Melissa Kerman
- Robin Messenheimer
- Pat Ertman