As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get preorder some items from the brand new upcoming 2017-2018 annual catalog. Of course I want to use those items as soon as I get them. I know you can't get the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set yet, unless you are a demo, but you will be able to get it in about three weeks! You could just go ahead and sign up. Get in touch with me if you have questions. Here is my card for today.
If you have followed me in the past, you know that I send some shut ins from church and some others cards each month. I realized yesterday that Mother's Day is almost here. They, the shut ins, will be looking for a card. I no longer have my mom, but I want to honor these moms. Maybe it's a way to honor my mom, too. I pulled out the stamp set Lovely Inside & Out for my card. They are made on the Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. This is a great card if you are making multiples. Here are the details.
- Stamp the flower in the middle of the note card in Pool Party. Add a leaf in Lemon Lime Twist.
- The Fresh Fig flower is stamped on Whisper White and punched out with the 1 1/2" circle punch. The Powder Pink flower is also stamped on Whisper White and punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch. Stamp enough flowers for all of the cards you are making.
- The leaves are stamped on Whisper White in Lemon Lime Twist and in Old Olive. You'll need twice as many olive leaves. You will need to fussy cut the leaves, but they are so easy. Here's a hint: You don't need to cut the bottom of the leaf nicely. It will be behind the flower. I taped the leaves to the back of each flower. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card with dimensionals.
- Most of my cards had Happy Mother's Day on them. That sentiment came from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. Several others will be thank you cards. That sentiment is also from Thoughtful Banners. They are stamped in Fresh Fig.
- Did you notice the little triangle? That was the first time I ever noticed it. It's in Thoughtful Banners. My card needed a little something else. This is where I might have brought out Gorgeous Grunge or something like that. I decided to try the triangle and I like it! They are stamped in Fresh Fig.
So here is the inside of the card. Everything is from Lovely Inside & Out except the little triangles.
Here are both versions of the card. Some will be sent to customers for online orders. I made 25 Mother's Day cards. Now I just need to address and get them in the mail!
These were fun to make, quick, easy, and cute! I very seldom make a card without my trusty Big Shot, but this card only took punches!
Thanks for stopping by. See you later. Click on a product below to go to my online store. Thank you!Product List