Today, I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my nephew. I recently bought the stamp set Mixed Drinks for the occasions. Here's the card.
This is a cute little set.
- The card base is Thick Whisper White measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
- Start by stamping the beer mug randomly over the card in Smoky Slate ink.
- The washi tape used is from my retired stash.
- Stamp the mug in Basic Black Memento ink on Whisper White. I used Crushed Curry to stamp in the beer. Add the bubbles around the mug in Smoky Slate. Cut this out using the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Cut a scalloped frame from Basic Black card stock. Glue together and mount all of its with dimensionals.
- The thumbs up image is from a free set with got at the On Stage Savannah called Tabs for Everything. Stamp in black and punch with the 3/4 inch circle punch. Use a dimensional to adhere to the card.
- The sentiment is stamped in black and is from Guy Greetings. To be truthful I messed it up the first time I stamped it. That's why it's now on another piece of notched paper. It's what stampers do, right?
I usually have the insides of the card, but this one got mailed before I photographed it. I stamped the beer mug inside, but I'm not sure of the sentiment used.
My post is short and sweet today. This card can go together in minutes. It's even faster if you don't mess up the sentiment the first time! Thanks for stopping by today. I love that you did!Product List