The Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set is so versatile. I love that you can make your own flower garden. Today I have a great card that could really be changed to any occasion.
This card uses 4 of the new In Colors for 2017-2019. They all go so well together.
- The card base is Thick Whisper White cut 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- Use a piece of the Tranquil Tide paper from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. This paper is 12 x 12 and features all of the new In Colors. My paper measures 2 x 4 1/4. Wait to adhere, but use the paper to help you determine where to begin stamping the flowers. I put a light pencil mark just below where the top of the paper will go.
- All of the flowers are from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous. Use Lemon-Lime Twist for the stems. For the flowers, stamp off the solid stamp and then stamp full force with the detailed stamp. Use Powder Pink.
- I'm not sure what the other flower is, but I'm calling it a thistle. I used the 2017-2019 In Color Stampin' Write Markers to color directly on the stamp. Use the Tranquil Tide and the Fresh Fig markers.
- To make a little more height, add the leaves one of top of the other. Do the same for the thistles. It's so easy to do since the stamps are photopolymer.
- The words are from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamped in Tranquil Tide.
- The sentiment at the bottom is stamped on Whisper White and then punched out with the Pretty Label Punch. Adhere with dimensionals.
Here's the inside of the card. It's all Happy Birthday, Gorgeous.
I love how this card turned out. It's so easy and can be reproduced quickly. This is another card that we made in class recently.
Thanks for stopping by today. Follow me on Pinterest here.