Umple Jim had a birthday this week. Even though my children are adults, we still say Umple Jim. That's just who he is. At one time Jim had a Harley and some how got the nickname Pigdog. Don't ask me why? I know Harley's are also nicknamed Hogs so I get that part. Umple Jim also likes little pink drinks with umbrellas. This is the card I made him.
I wanted to use the drink from Mixed Drinks for the pig, but it was just too big. A friend reminded me that Colorful Seasons has a cup the perfect size. Thanks, Tina!
- The card base is Basic Gray measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is Blushing Bride sized at 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- The last layer is Smoky Slate cut at 3 3/8 x 4 5/8. Run it through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. The stamp on each of the raised dots is in Daisy Delight. It has three flowers, but just ink up one of them.
- Stamp the pig in Basic Black Archival ink on Blushing Bride Card stock. Fussy cut. I did add a few highlights using my Aqua Painter and ink from the lid of the Blushing Bride pad.
- Stamp the drink with Blushing Bride ink on Whisper White. There is a framelit to use from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut out the glass. Adhere the pig and glass with dimensionals.
- The Basic Gray banners are 1/2 x 3 1/4 and notch on the ends. Stamp in gray the little flowers again from Daisy Delight.
- Make a Wish and Happy Birthday come from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous.
Here's the inside of the card. The Happy Birthday Thinlits were used for the words. Of course I had to add the pink drink with an umbrella. I did have to fussy cut it.
So Happy Birthday Umple Jim. I can guarantee that Jim will never see this! I'm glad you did. Thanks for stopping by. There is not much time left of Bonus Days. For every $50 you spend in July, you'll get a coupon for $5 to spend in August. Treat yourself!