Lately I've been using the annual catalog for inspiration. Today's card got its start from page 66 of the catalog.
Here is the card I made with this catalog page as a starting point.
This card does have the banners on it like the sample and it does have flowers. That might be as far as it goes. Sometimes you just need a jumping off point!
- The card base is Pool Party measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4. Stamp around the outside of the card with Pool Party. The stamp is from Oh, So Eclectic.
- The Blushing Bride layer measures 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- Stamp the banners on the white layer using the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. The colors are Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, and Blushing Bride. Repeat. The words are from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set, too. They are stamped in Archival Black. You'll want to stamp the words so that you have room for the flowers and leaves.
- You'll need 4 of the full flowers (one on inside) and 2 of the flower buds and stems. These are stamped in Archival Black on Whisper White. Allow the ink to dry a little and then sponge with Blushing Bride. I used a dauber. You will need to color in the stems using the Lemon Lime Twist marker. Stamp three of the leaves on Lemon Lime Twist in the same color. Using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits, cut out the flowers and stems. Some of the flowers are glued down and some are adhered with dimensionals. Just place them the way you like them.
- The thank you banner is also from Thoughtful Banners. Punch it out with the Duet Banner Punch and add dimensionals.
For the inside of the card the Whisper White layer is the same size as on the front of the card. The sentiment is from Oh, So Eclectic. Stamp several leaves and add the extra flower.
This card looks difficult to make. It really isn't if you break it down into steps. There is a lot of cutting using the Big Shot, but it's easy cutting. I hope you'll try it.
I always put my post on my business Facebook page. I would love for you to follow me there. Click here. You can also follow me on Pinterest. My business is Luv 2 Create Click here. Thanks. I appreciate you stopping by today! If there are supplies that you need, look below. I would love to have your business if you don't already have a demonstrator. Need a catalog? Let me know!Product List