The Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge is a color challenge this week. We are using Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, and Lemon Lime Twist.
I just got the new Grown with Love bundle and I thought it would be perfect for this card.
Didn't it turn out cute! Those colors are really pretty together.
- The card base is Bermuda Bay measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 3 3/4 x 5.
- The Smoky Slate layer measures 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Run it through the Big Shot with the Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Cut an oval from Whisper White using the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Stamp the pot from the Grown with Love set on white with Smoky Slate. Using the Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Write Markers to color in the flower stamp. Stamp it on Whisper White, too. Cut these out using the Garden Grown Framelits Dies. Adhere them both with dimensionals.
- Add some Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon and a bow at the bottom.
The sentiment on the inside is from the stamp set Hello Friend. It's the stamp set that goes with the Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit. Color the stamp set again with Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist. Cut out with the framelit and then just trim it a little more to go inside the card.
Wouldn't you just love getting this card in the mail? We will be making this card in my September classes.
My Product List is below. I would love to have your business!