It's Thursday! Don't you just love them! It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.
You'll love how simple it is to make this card.
- The card base is Fresh Fig measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.
- The next Fresh Fig layer is 4 x 5 1/4. Run it through the Big Shot with the Hexagon 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The Night of Navy banner measures 2 x 4 1/4. Use the Triple Banner Punch to notch the bottom of the banner. Use the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder to add texture to this layer.
- The Powder Pink layer is 1 3/4 x 3. It is also notched.
- Adhere the banners and then the Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon before attaching the fig layer to the card.
- The sentiment is from the Label Me Pretty stamp set. Stamp it in Night of Navy on Whisper White. Punch it out with the 1 1/4 circle punch. The Powder Pink is punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch and the Night of Navy with the 1 1/2 circle punch. Adhere all the layers and use dimensionals to attach to the card.
- Add a bow of Fresh Fig to finish off the card.
The inside of the card has a sentiment from the stamp set Just Add Text. It's stamped in Night of Navy. I just love these words. I added strips of Powder Pink, Night of Navy, and Fresh Fig near the bottom of the card. Use your grid paper to help you get the strips straight. To be honest, I used scraps that I already had. They are not uniform in width, but I think that's OK.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Need a card in a hurry? This would be a great card to make! Need some supplies? Click on an image in the Product List and you'll go to my online store. Thank you!