If you look at Stampin' Up! on Pinterest, you have seen some of the beautiful cards made with the Tranquil Tulips stamp set. I just don't know what to say. It kind of makes my heart do a little flip. There could be a few of you that have not been able to find this set in the catalog. That's because it is one the the Host sets in the back of the book. Tranquil Tide is on page 223. You can get it for $10 in Host Rewards. That means you need an order of $150 or more before shipping and tax to earn it. Here's the card I made.
This card was made using the new Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. It looks so rich. I made a stack of these. They will be used to send to my Shut-Ins at church and for Thank You cards for friends and customers. This card was so easy to make. The stamps do all of the work.
- The stripe down the side is from the stamp set Butterfly Basics. It's been around for a few years. It's so pretty. Stamp this is Basic Black Archival Ink.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set Blooms & Wishes, also in Archival Black.
- The leaves and stems are stamped in Lemon Lime Twist. The tulips are stamped in Berry Burst. There really is no trick to this. It's a two stamp process. Stamp the background stamp and then stamp the more detailed one on top. It's really as simple as that. As I said, the stamps do all the work. Finish off the flower with the center of the flower. I stamped this in Archival Black, too.
- For the smaller flower, stamp the stems in Tranquil Tide. The flower is stamped in Fresh Fig. It is also a two stamp process. Stamp the background and then stamp the detailed stamp on top.
- Now to finish the card, add some black speckles. Just take the large end of the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and flick it against the lid toward your paper.
Here's the inside of the card. I just added a little flower near the bottom. The sentiment here is from the stamp set Just Add Text.
You can see this card would fit any occasion. I so love that all you have to do is stamp, stamp, stamp. It's what we love. I've already addressed and mailed most of my cards. This is what I have left. I just might need to make some more!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you soon. Need something? If you don't have a demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator. See the Product List below.