Hello, again! Once again, it's the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Our challenge today is to use the colors Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, and Peekaboo Peach.
And, here is my card for this week's challenge.
I chose today to have a mostly Whisper White background and a little color. To make that white stand out a little more, I used the brand new 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Ruffled. I did spritz my card stock with water before running the folder through the Big Shot. Of course it will need to dry. I recommend Fast Fuse to adhere it to the card stock. Here are the rest of the details.
- The card base is Night of Navy 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 4 x 5 1/4. Use the Ruffled embossing folder.
- The May Flowers Framelits Dies were used to cut out the large navy flower and the green leaves.
- The Flourish Thinlits Dies were used to cut out the peach flowers.
- Adhere the flowers and use a Gold Faceted Gem in the middle of the navy flower.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set Happy Birthday, Gorgeous. Stamp on a piece of scrap Whisper White in Tranquil Tide. Punch it out with the Classic Label Punch. Add dimensionals. Wrap some Gold Metallic Thread around your fingers (I used two), slide off and attach to the dimensionals. I actually did this two times to cover the length of the tag.
Here's the inside of the card. Just add another leaf and small flower. The sentiment is from the stamp set Garden in Bloom, stamped in Tranquil Tide.
There you go. Quick and simple. That is the first time I've used that large flower die from May Flowers. It won't be the last. Isn't it beautiful! This card could be used for any occasion. I hope you'll make one!
Follow me on Pinterest here. Thanks so much.