I've been blogging about my Stampin' Bingo event. If you are interested in the Make & Takes we made for the event, go here and here. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I love to shower my friends with a seat gift for each Bingo event. This time I just couldn't resist using the new Mini Sequin Trim. It comes in black, gold, and silver. I decided to give a sampling of each. Here's the seat gift!
Isn't this just so cute and sparkly! There's lots of metallics here. Each package has 1 1/2 yards of each trim. I was able to get 6 gifts from each spool of trim. This did take a little while to assemble, but it makes a really cute package!
- Start with the 3 x 6 Gusseted Bag. I didn't really need the gusset, but this bag is the perfect size. When you put the card into the bag, just put it in front of the gusset. You get 25 gusseted bags.
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White 2 5/8 x 5. Also cut a piece of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate the same size, 2 5/8 x 5.
- Cut all of the trim in 1 1/2 yard lengths. Wind each piece around the two papers. I just held the papers together while I wrapped the trim around. Tie the trim to keep it in place. I used the 1/8 inch ribbon in gold and silver. I also used the 1/4 inch natural trim in gold.
- The header was made using the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack. Cut each piece 3 x 3 and fold in half. I used all of the colors in the pack, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, and Fresh Fig.
- Using the colors in card stock stamp the sentiment from Blooms & Wishes in Versamark. Add gold embossing powder and melt it with the Heat Tool. Cut this oval out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Attach half of one of the smallest Metallic Foil doilies to the bottom. Attach to the header. Add the header to the bag with one of the Gold Binder Clips.
I think everyone was thrilled with their gift.
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm thrilled that you did. Want some of these supplies? Go to my Product List. It will take you to my online store.