Good morning! I'm here again with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge #463. Today we are using the picture on page 131 of the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 annual catalog.
There's so much to love about the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper. Since I just got this pack, I decided to use it!
- The card base is Thick Whisper White card stock. It measures 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- Cut the herringbone paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. This covers the entire card front.
- The wood look paper measures 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Be careful how you cut these. You want the wood grain in the right direction.
- The dotted paper is cut at 1 1/4 x 4.
- My Whisper White paper is 1 1/2 x 3. Stamp the sentiment from Ribbon of Courage in Garden Green.
- Cut 3 flowers in Soft Sky and 3 leaves in Garden Green using the Support Ribbon Framelits. You might have missed the flower and leaf in this set. Take a look! They are fantastic! Add two of the flowers and leaves on each side of the sentiment. The other flower and leaf goes inside.
- Finish off with a little bling. Put the Silver Faceted Gems in the center of the flowers and add some rhinestones on near the sentiment.
Here's a close up of the flower and leaf. Don't you love it. Very flower child!
Here's a look at the inside of the card. The words are from Artistically Asian. It's stamped in Early Espresso. I also added an espresso dot in the center of the flower so the card would close flat. I love how this card turned out. It does have flowers, but with the colors, it could be a little masculine.
Thanks for looking at my card today. I hope to see you again! Check out the Product List below and click on any image to go to my store. Thanks.