It's Thursday and you know what that is! Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Today we are using Mint Macaron, Old Olive, and Tip Top Taupe. As you know, we will be saying goodbye to Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe at the end of May. I sure will miss them.
Today's card is a quick and easy one. It can be made in 10 minutes! Some days we just need cards like that, don't we. Here's the card I made.
I used a little of the old and just a little of the new for my project.
- The card base is Tip Top Taupe cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. It is scored at 4 1/4.
- The Mint Macaron layer is 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- Use the Celebrations Duo Textured Empressions Embossing Folder to make the word celebrate. This folder debosses which means that the image goes down into the paper.
- The Happy Celebrations stamp set was used for the circles of color over the word celebration. I used the larger circle stamp. Everything for this card was stamped off first on scrap paper. Use Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron for the circles. As you stamp, the word will show up better. Be sure to re-ink your stamp each time so you don't have part of letters where you stamp. That's experience talking!
- Your day is stamped without stamping off in Tip Top Taupe.
- The flowers on this card are from a new stamp set called Daisy Delight. It's available now if you are a demonstrator, but the rest of you will have to wait until June 1st. The stem and flowers are stamped off first. Use Old Olive.
Here's the inside of the card.
The inside uses the same stamp sets, Happy Celebrations and Delightful Daisy, and the same colors. Again, everything is stamped off.
Next time you need a card in a hurry, you might think about this one! Thanks for stopping by today! My product list is below. Just click to go to my store.