Cancer is a dirty word. Everyone knows someone that has been affected by this disease. A friend of mine recently had a double mastectomy. As she gives us updates on Facebook, she jokes that her body is going through a remodel. I couldn't resist sending her this card.
This card uses the Nailed It stamp set and the coordinating Build It Framelits. These are on the Retiring List. I was so hoping they would carry over. We need masculine. I did use it in a feminine way today, though.
- The card base is Blushing Bride card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 3 3/4 x 5.
- The Subtles Paper Stack (also retiring) is used for the Blushing Bride patterned layer. It measures 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- Stamp the tools in Basic Gray on Blushing Bride CS and on a Silver Foil sheet. Cut out using the framelits, trim and glue together to make a two toned tool. Cut out extra bolts and screws.
- Put your tools on dimensionals and glue on the bolts and screws. Stamp some nails in Basic Gray.
- The sentiment was made using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set on white scrap. Mount using dimensionals.
Here's the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the stamp set Sending Thoughts. Of course I had to write that I'm really glad these aren't the tools they are using for her "remodel."
I hope that this card gave her a little smile and some encouragement.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to visit my online store! The product list is below. Have a wonderful day!Product List