Today we have a color challenge.
Aren't these colors lovely together? This is my card.
I'm happy to say that all of the products I used on this card are carrying over to the new upcoming 2017-2018 annual catalog except the piece of patterned designer paper I used for the banner. Yea! Here are the details:
- The card base is Island Indigo CS cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- The Flirty Flamingo layer measures 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 3 3/8 x 4 5/8. Stamp this layer using the Touches of Texture stamp set. I used all three of the colors.
- The banner measures 2 x 4 1/2. The paper is from the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper. Use the Triple Banner punch to notch the end.
- Run 3 rows of Linen Thread around the flamingo piece near the top before you glue to the base of the card.
- Use the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut a circle from Whisper White. Stamp this focal piece with the same stamps. Use the Layering Circles Framelits to make a frame for this circle, glue together, and then adhere with dimensionals.
- Tie a Linen Thread bow and adhere with a glue dot.
- The sentiment is from the Weather Together stamp set.
Here's the inside of the card. Again, the sentiment is from Weather Together and the stamps from Touches of Texture.
This card was easy to make. That's what's so great about the Touches of Texture. You can't go wrong!
Thanks for looking at my blog today. I hope you found something you can use. Don't forget about the Retiring Products!