It's Thursday again and that means it's the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a sketch.
Here is the card I made.
Now that the Retiring List is out, I see that most everything will be retiring. Here are the details for the card.
- Start with a card base of Thick Whisper White card stock. It's cut 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- The Night of Navy and Whisper White patterned paper is from the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper. It's cut at 4 1/4 x 4. This paper is on the Retiring List.
- The Real Red and Whisper White paper is the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack from the Occasions catalog. It's also retiring. This strip along the bottom measures 1/2 x 5 1/2.
- Use the Stars Framelit Dies to cut the stars. The smaller stars are on dimensionals. Can you believe that the Stars dies are retiring? They are!
- The sentiment comes from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits cut in Real Red card stock. These thinlits will be in the new catalog! Yea!
- Garnish with the rhinestones. I used all three sizes. Yes, these are on the Retiring List, but they'll be back in a different form.
Here's the inside of the card.
The outside of the card had no stamping. Inside, use the Happy Celebration stamp set. It's in the Occasions catalog and will be carried over to the new 2017-2018 annual catalog! Another yea! Stamp in Real Red and Night of Navy ink. Additional stars are added with the patterned paper.
I love how this turned out and I think it could be used as a patriotic card as well.
Don't forget to check out the Retiring Lists. Click on the image below to go to my online store.
I thank you for stopping by and I thank you for your orders! The product list for today's project is below.