If you do a search for Peep S'Mores on Pinterest, you will find lots of entries. I tried them and they are delicious!!!!! This is my version of Peep S'Mores.
Aren't they cute! You need graham crackers. I broke a large cracker in half for two parts. You also need a snack size Hershey bar, and a Peep. Put all of this in a zip lock baggie. Mine measures 6 x 8 and came from a local craft store. Also add directions to the bag. These are warmed in the microwave. Here are the directions I used.
Place 1 graham cracker on a microwave safe plate.
Place chocolate on graham cracker.
Place peep on top of chocolate.
Microwave 15 seconds. Watch it carefully. It will get big!
Place the other graham cracker on top and press. Let it sit a few seconds.
Enjoy! It could be a little messy!
Of course you don't want a little person using the microwave alone!
For the headers, I used Pool Party, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, and Blushing Bride.
- Cut the header card stock at 4 x 4 1/4. Score at 2 on the 4 inch side and fold.
- Staple header to the baggie.
- Adhere coordinating paper from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack. Put one on the front and one on the back to cover the staples. Cut these panels at 1 3/4 x 4.
- The title was printed on my computer and trimmed.
- Stamp three peeps from the Basket Bunch stamp set and cut them out with the Basket Builder Framelit Dies. Use a half dimensional to adhere each peep. I used Daffodil Delight card stock.
Wouldn't these look great in an Easter basket! It's just another excuse to buy the Basket Bunch bundle from the Occasions catalog. I've gone a little crazy with that bundle. Click below on the product list for the bundle and make those special people in your life a Peep S'More!